External Speaker w/Filter
- Manual Frequency tailoring specifically intended for amateur and general communications modes.
- Wideband tailoring for: broadcast listening, music and FM reception.
- Independently-adjustable low-cut and high-cut filters offer twelve possible audio response configurations selectable from the front panel, enabling the operator select optimum response under all conditions and modes.
- Two separate inputs, selectable by a front panel switch.
- Two output jacks (1/4-inch and 3.5mm) for headphones are provided on the front panel.
- Adjustable front feet.
- Package includes: SP-8 Speaker, Patch cable (T9101275A), and instruction page
|SPECIFICATIONS ||SP-8 |
|Frequency Range ||100 - 1200 Hz |
|Filter Circuit Selections (approx): || |
|LOW 1 ||below 300Hz (-6dB/octave) |
|LOW 2 ||below 600Hz (-6dB/octave) |
|HIGH 1 ||above 2.4kHz (-6dB/octave) |
|HIGH 2 ||above 1kHz (-6dB/octave) |
|HIGH 3 ||above 700Hz (-6dB/octave) |
|SSB ||above 2.4kHz (low pass filter) |
|CW ||600 - 700Hz (peak filter) |
Click here to write your own review
No Reviews Available.