HF/6/2/UHF TXR w/Sat. Ops, IF DSP-main, AF DSP-sub, TNC, DX Cluster, 100W HF/6/2M, 50W UHF
The all new Kenwood TS-2000 series transceiver offers today's demanding Amateur operator high performance standards without the compromising limitations found in other similar multi-band, multi-mode transeivers. The TS-2000 offers users three distinct operation platforms, the traditional tranceiver with full function front panel, or the high-tech looking "silver box" version that allows mobile operation with the new RC-2000 compact control head, or the ARCP-2000 computer control program making the TS-B2000 functional from your personal computer. The new TS-2000 offers 100 watts on HF, 6 meters and 2 meters, 50 watts on 70cm, and when you install the optional UT-20 1.2 GHz module at 10 watts, you will have assembled the most complete dual receiver multi-mode transceiver ever produced. The TS-2000 is transverter frequency display function ready to work with the latest satellite frequencies available.
- High performance true IF/stage DSP on main band. AF stage DSP on sub-band.
- Digital filtering. (No more expensive options to buy)
- Satellite ready, with transverter frequency display.
- Wide band receive.
- Dual receive, (HF & 2m or 70cm) (2m & 2m) (70cm & 70cm)
- Cross band repeat.
- 100 watts output on HF, 6 and 2 meters. 50 watts output on 70cm, 10 watts output on 1.2 GHz (optional UT-20)
- Built-in a Auto Tuner HF through 6 meters
- Built-in TNC for KSS/DX PACKET CLUSTER TUNE
- Built-in RS-232 for computer control
- Built-in TCXO (.5PPM)
- CTCSS & DCS encode/decode
- Electronic memory keyer
- 5+1 Antenna ports. (2 for HF & 6m, 1 for 2m, 1 for 70cm, 1 for 1.2 GHz option & 1 for and HF receive antenna)