ARRL Operating Manual 10th Edition
The ARRL Operating Manual for Radio Amateurs is the most complete guide to Amateur Radio operating. For decades, this ARRL flagship title has been recognized by radio amateurs as the trustworthy source of everything you need to know about ham radio operating–from exploring the broad range of activities and technology, to sharpening your on-air skills. It’s filled with the information every ham needs, from newcomers looking for basic operating techniques to more experienced hams looking for new things to do with their gear.
Whether your interests are more technical or public service oriented, you’ll turn to The Operating Manual for information on what to operate, where to operate and how to operate.
Every chapter of this 10th Edition has been updated to reflect the most current information, including a brand new chapter on remote station control over the internet.
- Amateur Radio — All About Operating
- VHF/UHF — FM, Repeaters, Digital Voice and Data
- VHF/UHF — Beyond Repeaters
- Disaster, Public Service and Emergency Communications
- Traffic Handling — Getting the Message Through
- DXing — Contacting Those Faraway Places
- Contesting — Radiosport
- HF Digital Communications
- Image Communications
- Amateur Satellites
- Legally, Safely, Appropriately — The FCC Rules and You
- Remote Station Control Over the Internet
- Operating Awards
The ARRL Handbook 2013 Softcover Edition
The ARRL Handbook 2013 Hardcover Edition
The ARRL Antenna Book 22nd Softcover Edition
Softcover: 352 pages.
Publisher: The American Radio Relay League, Inc.; Tenth Edition/First Printing (October 2012)
Product Dimensions: 8 3/16 x 10 7/8 inches