Used Icom ID-51A 2m/70cm 5W, Handheld, D-STAR
Missing the Battery Charger
- Original Box
- Original Owners Manual (Paper and CD version)
- Wrist Strap and Belt Clip
This radio is in excellent condition and has not been mars/cap modded. Priced to sell!
Compact dual bander
The 26.4mm slim body contains 5W output, VHF/UHF dual bands, a rich D-STAR and integrated GPS receiver feature set.
Independent AM/FM receiver
FM and AM broadcast stations can be monitored while using the dualwatch function for monitoring VHF/UHF ham bands. When a ham band signal is received, the broadcast station is automatically muted.
Automatic position reply function (DV mode)
When receiving a call addressed to your call sign, this function automatically transmits your current position information. If the radio loses the GPS signal, the last position information with date and time information
can be sent.
V/V, U/U, V/U Dualwatch
The ID-51A/E receives two bands simultaneously including in the same band*.
*When DV modes are set in main and sub bands, sub band audio will be muted.
- TX voice memory (1 channel, 60 seconds) for repeated calls
- Voice synthesizer function announces frequency, mode and call sign
- Voice memory function records incoming and outgoing calls and can be used as a voice recorder
- 128×104 dots large full dot-matrix display (1.6 times larger than the ID-31A/E)
- CSV formatted communication log
- 10-step battery voltage indicator
- Integrated GPS receiver with GPS logging function
- IPX7 submersible (1 meter depth water for 30 minutes)
- micro SD card slot for voice and log data storage and data cloning
- DR (D-STAR repeater) mode operation makes it easy to access D-STAR repeaters
- Repeater search function searches up to 20 nearby repeater sites