USED Kenwood TS-480HX
200W HF/50MHZ All-Mode Transceiver (100W on 6 Meters)
The radio is in great shape, with only a little usual wear and tear.
It has all the original accessories and the box:
-2 power cables (both required)
-Cable from main unit to remote head
No MARS/CAP mod. NO smoker smell.
Has been tested on a bench. Transmits and receives great!
Tailor-made for DX' ing, the new TS-480HX HF transceiver raises the bar on portable performance. Despite its compact dimensions, it delivers an astonishing punch: 200W with a DC 13.8V supply. Yet its separate control panel is perfect for base station use. The TS-480HX is similar to the TS-480SAT, except the TS-480SAT has an internal antenna tuner and up to 100watts of output power. Whichever model you choose, you can be sure of enjoying the best of both worlds - first-rate communications at home and on the trail.
This product can be used with the 5MHz frequency band for the US market.
- The 200W TS-480HX features two power terminals (DC1, DC2) for separate supply to each half of the twin final section; voltage balance is optimized to ensure stable output. This arrangement allows for use of two 20.5A (or greater) power supplies or a single 41A (or greater) power source.
- 200W output (50MHz: 100W) DC 13.8V operation
The TS-480HX is a highly portable rig offering 200W output (50MHz: 100W) - making it ideal for both base station and DX' ing applications.
- TX/RX AF DSP
16-bit AF digital signal processing offers such powerful features as noise reduction, TX/RX equalizer, and AF filters.
- Separate LCD control panel with speaker
Sporting a large amber LCD with backlit keys, the standalone control panel can be positioned anywhere up to 4 metres from the main unit.
- Continuous RX: 500kHz (VFO:30kHz) to 60MHz
- TX covers all Amateur bands 1.8MHz to 50Mhz
- Other features
quad-mixer that provides RX dynamic range in the TS-950 class, PSK31 compatibility, packet cluster tune (with TM-D700E/A), PC-based control, and optional IF filters