LDG Electronics AT-897PLUS-Used
Used LDG AT-897Plus Autotuner for FT-897 - Bolts onto FT-897If you own a Yaesu FT-897 and want a broad range automatic antenna tuner, look no further! The AT-897Plus Autotuner mounts on the side of your FT-897 just like the original equipment. We even added the ability to mount the "feet" on the side of the tuner so when you are transporting your rig by the handle, you can safely set it down and not worry about scratching the case.
The AT-897Plus is microprocessor controlled and features the tuning ability our customers have come to expect from our products. The tuner has a front panel button to initiate the tuning sequence while lowering the RF power to 25 watts and will bypass the tuner if pressed momentarily. The red LED lights during while the tuner is active.
The AT-897Plus takes power directly from the CAT port of the FT-897 and provides a second CAT port on the back of the tuner so if you are using another CAT device, hooking it up couldn't be easier.
If you are a QRP enthusiast or plan on operating via internal batteries, the AT-897Plus is your tuner! The AT-897Plus does not need a fan, let alone one that is constantly running. Current consumption when it is tuned is in the micro-amp range. Since we use latching relays, you can even remove power from the tuner after you have tuned on the band you are going to operate!
The FT-897 is a great radio. The FT-897 / AT-897Plus combination makes a fantastic shack!
- Microprocessor controlled
- 2000 fast memories
- Switched L tuning network
- Mounts on the side of the Yaesu FT-897 with four M3-0.5x10 screws (included)
- Dual function tune control button
- Continuous coverage 1.8 to 54 MHz
- Power rating HF: 0.1 to 100 Watts
- Latching Relays
- CAT control at 4800 baud with extra CAT Port
- Tuning time: 1 to 7 seconds, 4 average
- Antenna impedance: 6 to 800 Ohms (Approximately up to 10:1 SWR)
- Tunes nearly any coax fed antenna. Use optional Balun for long wires.
- Power requirements: 11 to 14 volts DC @ 300 milliamps during tune
- Operating voltage supplied via the CAT Port (cable supplied with tuner)
- Enclosure sizes: 11.5D x 3.25H x 1.5W (measured in inches)
- Weight: 2 pounds
Important: Not for use with the FT-857. Use the YT-100 or similar for the FT-857.