MFJ-259C Antenna Analyzer w/Nanuk 905 Case w/foam - Yellow
MFJ-259C Antenna Analyzer w/Nanuk 905 Case w/foam - Yellow
The MFJ-259C Antenna Analyzer and Nanuk case bundle comes ready to use out of the box! Our skilled technicians have taken the time to pre-fit your MFJ-259C Analyzer so you can get right to work. A serious antenna analyzer and a serious case to protect your investment.
Don't forget the 2500mAh rechargeable MFJ Supercell batteries or the MFJ-1312DAC adapter.
The famous MFJ-259C gives you a complete picture of your antenna’s performance. You can read your antenna’s SWR and Complex Impedance 530 KHz to 230 MHz.
You can read Complex Impedance as series resistance and reactance (R+jX) or as magnitude (Z) and phase (degrees).
You can determine velocity factor, coax cable loss in dB, length of coax and distance to a short or open.
Read SWR, return loss and reflection coefficient at any frequency simultaneously.
You can read inductance in uH and capacitance in pF at RF frequencies.
Large easy-to-read two line LCD screen and side-by-side meters clearly display your information.
Built-in frequency counter, Ni-MH/Ni-CD charger circuit, battery saver, low battery warning and smooth reduction drive tuning.
Super easy to use! Just set the bandswitch and tune the dial -- just like your transceiver. SWR and Complex Impedance are displayed instantly!
Here’s what you can do
Find your antenna’s true resonant frequency.
Trim dipoles and verticals.
Adjust your Yagi, quad, loop and other antennas, change antenna spacing and height and watch SWR, resistance and reactance change instantly. You’ll know exactly what to do by simply watching the display.
Perfectly tune critical HF mobile antennas in seconds for super DX -- without subjecting your transceiver to high SWR. Measure your antenna’s 2:1 SWR bandwidth on one band, or analyze multiband performance from 530 KHz to HF to VHF -- 530 KHz -230 MHz! Check SWR outside the ham bands without violating FCC rules.
Take guesswork out of building and adjusting matching networks and baluns. Accurately measure distance to short or open in failed coax. Measure length of a roll of coax, coax loss, velocity factor and impedance. Measure inductance, capacitance. Troubleshoot and measure resonant frequency and Q of traps, stubs, transmission lines, RF chokes, tuned circuits and baluns.
Adjust your antenna tuner for a perfect 1:1 match without creating QRM. And this is only the beginning! MFJ- 259C is a complete ham radio test station including -- frequency counter, RF signal generator, SWR AnalyzerTM, RF Resistance and Reactance Analyzer, Coax Analyzer, Capacitance and Inductance Meter and more!
NANUK comes loaded with innovative features. Countless hours of research and development went into defining the requirements for NANUK. The result is a line of cases that are equipped to meet today’s challenges. Responding to feedback from professionals in various fields, NANUK is the evolution of traditional protective cases. NANUK has also been designed to adapt as your needs change.
Many features that are optional on other cases are standard on NANUK. By integrating attachment features into the case at the design stage, you can easily add a shoulder strap or a panel kit without modifying the case with holes or additional hardware. The attachment features are already there when you need them.
· Made of high quality polyurethane foam, the multi-layered set of customizable inserts includes a pre-scored removable layer. This layer consists of foam squares that can be removed in various configurations to accommodate the contents of the case. This solution is ideal if you are seeking a quick and easy way to protect and organize your items.
Powerclaw Latching System
· The PowerClaw latching system (US Patent No. 8,297,464) used on all NANUK cases is engineered to keep your case closed during the toughest of missions.
· The PowerClaw clamps the case tightly closed using compressive force while the integrated slide lock prevents the case from opening during transport or when dropped.
· The super tough nylon construction ensures your precious items remain safely inside the case no matter where the journey takes you.
Waterproof - IP67 Rated
· NANUK Waterproof Cases IP67 Rated (Submersion at 3ft for 30 min)
· The waterproofing seal used in all NANUK watertight cases is custom designed to fit our products. The seal is designed to resist deformation and fatigue, ensuring a long lasting watertight seal.
· Our waterproof cases are ideal for applications such as search and rescue, marine transportation / storage and diving. Any of our many dealers can easily outfit you with one of our waterproof cases, accessories or other products.
· NANUK equipment cases and transportation products are complete with a lifetime guarantee in materials and workmanship for the life of our products.
Impact Resistant NK-7 Resin
· Impact Resistant Hard Sided Cases
· NANUK tough cases were designed with one objective in mind: survival. With rounded corners, thick wall construction and oversized details, NANUK durable hard sided cases are built to absorb the shocks without damaging the case or more importantly your contents.
· Based on Plasticase’s years of experience in the plastics industry, our new NK-7 resin durable cases were developed specifically for the demanding conditions that NANUK will be exposed to. Highly impact resistant, lightweight, and rugged, our NK-7 resin tough hard sided cases can withstand nature’s extremes.
· No matter the application, NANUK durable protective cases clearly offer superior performance. Rugged, dependable, and efficient; NANUK impact resistant and tough
hard sided cases will never let you down.
· Every NANUK case come equipped with two padlock-able hasps molded directly into the case for superior strength. High quality TSA approved combination padlocks are available as an option to keep your items secure within your case.
· Bezel System
· Handle Stay
· Lid Stay
· Stainless Steel Hardware
NANUK 905 Case
L9.4" x W7.4" x H5.5"
L239mm x W188mm x H140mm
L12.5" x W10.1" x H6.0"
L318mm x W257mm x H152mm
3.3 lbs | 1.5 kg
1.4" | 36mm
4.1" | 104mm
lightweight NK-7™ resin
17 lbs | 7.7 kg
Min -20°F (-29°C ) Max 140°F (60°C)
conditional lifetime guarantee