Open Box Icom ID-880H SN1504713
Open Box Icom ID-880H
Mobile Radio, 2m/70cm, 50W/50W
Switchable VHF/UHF dual band
The ID-880H provides VHF/UHF dual band capabilities (one band at a time) via a simple band switching system.
The ID-880H has a wideband receiver as a standard feature and covers 118-173.995, 230-549.995, 810-999.990 MHz*. Listen to aviation, marine, weather channels and other utility communications.
*Receiver range depending on versions. See specification page. Cellular ranges blocked.
1052 memory channels
The ID-880H has a total of 1052 memory channels (including 1000 regular channels, 50 scan edges and 2 call channels) with 26 memory banks. All memory channels and the program scan can be named with 8-character channel comments. Also each memory bank can be named with a up-to 6-character bank name comment.
Multiple scan function
the ID-880H supports various scan types for maximum reception and ease of use.
- Full scan
- Selected band scan
- Programmed scan
- Memory scan
- Memory mode scan
- All bank scan
- Selected bank scan
- Bank link scan (DMS)
- Program scan link
- Skip scan
- Priority scan
- Tone scan
- Access repeater scan
Built-in CTCSS/DTCS encoder and decoder
Built-in CTCSS and DTCS tones are used for accessing a closed repeater or ton squelch operation. the pocket beep alerts you with a beep sound when the transceiver receives a preset tone. 1750Hz tone is also available.
The 4-direction cursor buttons on the keypad give you quick and intuitive access to many settings.
- 50W* output power both VHF/UHF band
- Built-in noise filter (AM/FM) mode
- Data and 9600/1200bps packet jacks on the rear panel
- ±2.5ppm frequency stability
- Adjustable microphone sensitivity
- Monitor function to listen to a weak signal
- 14 variable tuning steps
- Auto repeaters function* automatically turns on/off duplex operation and tone encoder
- Weather channel receive with weather alert*
- 16 DTMF memory channels (24 digits)
- Drip-resistant construction, equivalent to IPX4
- Auto power save, power off and power on
- 10dB (approx) built-in attenuator
(*USA versions only.)