Open Box RigExpert AA-230 ZOOM SN47969
Open Box RigExpert AA-230 ZOOM Antenna Analyzer SN47969
RigExpert AA-230 ZOOM Antenna Analyzer 100kHz to 230MHz
The analyzer is designed for measuring SWR (Standing Wave Ratio), Return Loss, Cable Loss, of cable and antenna systems from 100 kHz to 230 MHz.
A built-in ZOOM capability makes graphical measurements especially effective.
An integrated Time Domain Reflectometer mode can be used to locate the precise location of a fault within the feedline system.
The following tasks are easily accomplished by using this analyzer:
- Rapid check-out of an antenna
- Tuning an antenna to resonance
- Comparing characteristics of an antenna before and after specific event (rain, hurricane, etc.)
- Making coaxial stubs or measuring their parameters
- Cable fault location
- Measuring capacitance or inductance of reactive loads
Frequency range: 0.1 up to 230 MHz
Frequency entry: 1 kHz resolution
Measurement for 25, 50, 75 and 100-Ohm systems
SWR measurement range: 1 to 100 in numerical mode,
1 to 10 in graph mode
SWR display: numerical or easily-readable bar
R and X range: 0…10000, -10000…10000 in numerical mode,
0…1000, -1000…1000 in graph mode
- SWR, return loss, R, X, Z, L, C at single frequency
- SWR graph, 100 to 500 points
- R, X graph, 100 to 500 points
- Smith (or polar) chart, 100 to 500 points
- Return loss chart, 100 to 500 points
- TDR (Time Domain Reflectometer) graph
Optional open-short-load calibration.
- Output signal shape: square, 0.1 to 230 MHz.
- Output power: -10 dBm (at 50 Ohm load)
- Four 1.2V Ni-MH batteries, type AAA
- Max. 4 hours of continuous measurement, max. 2 days in stand-by mode when fully charged batteries are used
- When the analyzer is connected to a PC or a DC adapter with USB socket, it takes power from these sources
- 6x3 keys on the water-proof keypad
- Multilingual menus and help screens
- USB connection to a personal computer
Dimensions: 19·8·3 cm
Operating temperature: 0…40 °C (32…104 °F)
Warranty: 2 years
RigExpert AA-230 ZOOM is made in Ukraine.
Specifications are subject to change without notice.
- RigExpert AA-230 Zoom Antenna Analyzer
- User Manual
- USB Cable
- 4x AAA Batteries
- SO-239 to N-Male Adapter