Used Kenwood TS-590S SNB7A10093
Comments: Used Very Good Condition Kenwood TS-590S. Boxes show signs of wear. Unit comes with radio, mic, power cord and manual.
The TS-590S marks a bold new chapter in KENWOOD's proud history of manufacturing high-performance transceivers. Featuring a narrow-band Roofing Filter the TS-590S significantly reduces interference from unwanted signals that would be hidden to lesser rigs. With IF AGC based on advanced DSP technology, KENWOOD has essentially redefined HF performance.
Built to satisfy the most demanding DX'er, this high-performance HF transceiver takes Amateur Radio to the next level continuing the KENWOOD tradition of operating ease and rugged reliability.
|Instant rebate from Kenwood||($150.00)|
|Today you pay||$1,609.00|
|Review Reward||($60.00) refund|
Post a 200+ word product review of the TS-590SG on GigaParts.com within 30 days of receiving your radio and we’ll refund you $60!
This offer only applies to radios purchased between May 15, 2015 and May 31, 2015, or while supplies last, and may not be combined with any offer or discounts not offered by Kenwood.
- Does my review have to be positive?
- Nope. But it should be a fair and honest review.
- I bought a TS-590SG back in February, can I write a review?
- Absolutely, but the $60 refund only applies to customers who purchased a radio after May 15, 2015.
- I made a mistake and bought a TS-590S from a less reputable dealer, can I write a review?
- Yes! However, you’ll need to return that radio from where you got it and buy one from GigaParts by May 31, 2015 if you want the $60 refund.
- Why are you paying for product reviews?
- This is a long term investment for us. We know that customers like you rely on the honest, unbiased opinions of fellow hams when making a buying decision of this magnitude. We just launched the product review feature on gigaparts.com and we need to fill it full of honest, unbiased opinions from people like you. Satisfied customers are our best salesmen and these product reviews will be around for years to come.
- Best dynamic range in its class versus off-frequency interference
- 500 Hz / 2.7 kHz Roofing Filters
- 32-bit floating point DSP
- 100 W heavy-duty design
- Built-in automatic antenna tuner ( 6 ~ 160 meters )
- USB & Serial DB-9 ports for PC connectivity
- KENWOOD ARCP-590 Control Software
- KENWOOD ARHP-590 Radio Host Program for VOIP
- CW Auto Tune
- Beat Cancel