Used Kenwood TS-590SG SNB5500191
Used Kenwood TS-590SG
Comments: Very good condition. Includes: Power Cable, Microphone, and manual
The Kenwood TS-590SG is the successor to the popular TS-590S. The TS590SG HF/50MHz transceiver offers 100W of output power while drawing only 21A. The TS-590SG transmits on 160M, 80M, 60M, 40M, 30M, 20M, 17M, 15M, 12M, 10M, 6M and receives 0.13 ~ 30MHz and 50 ~ 54MHz. Building on the success of the TS-590S and improving, the Kenwood TS-590SG features an even higher performance receiver with superior adjacent dynamic range. Other improvements include advanced AGC control through digital signal processing from the IF stage, a highly reliable transmitter outputs high-quality TX signal, a new Morse code decoder, a configurable MULTI/CH knob and RIT/XIT/CL key, new Split function (TS-990S style), Transceiver equalizer configurable by mode, FIL A/B configurable independently with VFO A/B, Front or rear PTT selectable for data PTT and switching from HI CUT/ LO CUT to WIDTH/SHIFT possible for reception bandwidth changing in SSB mode. The TS-590SG uses a pair of 60 x60 mm fans for cooling which provides more airflow at a lower RPM, meaning less noise. A built-in automatic antenna tuner covers amateur bands from 160M-6M and can operate when the transceiver is receiving. Other features such as Digital/Analog noise blanking (NB1/NB2), DSP Noise Reduction (NR1/NR2), IF Notch and Beat cancel (BC1/BC2) make the Kenwood TS-590SG a joy to operate.
|Instant rebate from Kenwood||($150.00)|
|Today you pay||$1,609.00|
|Review Reward||($60.00) refund|
Post a 200+ word product review of the TS-590SG on GigaParts.com within 30 days of receiving your radio and we’ll refund you $60!
This offer only applies to radios purchased between May 15, 2015 and May 31, 2015, or while supplies last, and may not be combined with any offer or discounts not offered by Kenwood.
- Does my review have to be positive?
- Nope. But it should be a fair and honest review.
- I bought a TS-590SG back in February, can I write a review?
- Absolutely, but the $60 refund only applies to customers who purchased a radio after May 15, 2015.
- I made a mistake and bought a TS-590S from a less reputable dealer, can I write a review?
- Yes! However, you’ll need to return that radio from where you got it and buy one from GigaParts by May 31, 2015 if you want the $60 refund.
- Why are you paying for product reviews?
- This is a long term investment for us. We know that customers like you rely on the honest, unbiased opinions of fellow hams when making a buying decision of this magnitude. We just launched the product review feature on gigaparts.com and we need to fill it full of honest, unbiased opinions from people like you. Satisfied customers are our best salesmen and these product reviews will be around for years to come.
Frequency Range (Transmitter)
- 160M Band: 1.8 ~ 2.0 MHz
- 80M Band: 3.5 ~ 4.0 MHz
- 60M Band: 5.1675 MHz, 5.25 ~ 5.45 MHz
- 40M Band: 7.0 ~ 7.3 MHz
- 30M Band: 10.1 ~ 10.15 MHz
- 20M Band: 14.0 ~ 14.35 MHz
- 17M Band: 18.068 ~ 18.168 MHz
- 15M Band: 21.0 ~ 21.45 MHz
- 12M Band: 24.89 ~ 24.99 MHz
- 10M Band: 28.0 ~ 29.7 MHz
- 6M Band: 50.0 ~ 54.0 MHz
Modes: CW, AM, SSB, FM, FSK
Frequency Range (Receiver)
- 0.13 ~ 30 MHz, 50 ~ 54 MHz
- VFO: Continuous 30 kHz ~ 60 MHz
Supply Voltage: DC 13.8V
- TX: 20.5A or less
- RX (no signal): 1.5A or less
- Without Projections: 10.63W x 3.78H x 11.46D (inches)
- With Projections: 11.02W x 4.21H x 13.19D (inches)
- Weight: 16.31 lbs
- Output Power: Max 100W / Min 5W
- Output Power (AM): Max 25W / Min 5W
- Modulation: SSB - Balanced, AM - Low Power, FM - Reactance
Audio Output: 1.5W