Startech 2 Port Internal USB 3.0 Motherboard Header Adapter Cable - Connect 2 internal USB 3.0 devices (internal card reader, hard drive) directly to a motherboard header connection
The USB3SMBADAP6 Internal USB 3.0 Adapter Cable extends a 20-pin motherboard USB 3.0 header connection and enables you to add 2 internal female USB 3.0 (Type A) ports.
With the addition of the 2 internal USB 3.0 ports, you can connect your internal devices (internal card reader, hard drive, etc.) directly to your motherboard, which allows for a cleaner installation, avoiding the need to run your cables outside the system case to external USB 3.0 ports.
Backed by our lifetime warranty, this USB 20-pin Adapter offers 6-inches in cable length, which lessens strain on the motherboard header, ensuring a reliable, long-lasting connection.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Connect two internal USB 3.0 devices without having to connect to external USB 3.0 ports
- Minimize strain on the motherboard header connection
- Guaranteed reliability
- 2x downstream USB 3.0 'A' female connectors
- 1x internal USB 3.0 (20-pin) connector
- Aluminum-Mylar Foil with Braided Shielding
- Compliant with USB 3.0 specifications
- Connect 2x female USB 3.0 'A' ports to one motherboard header connection, for use with internal devices