TravelPlus for Repeaters CD-ROM
2012-2013 Edition, Version 16.0
Fast. Powerful. Flexible. Convenient.
Make TravelPlus for Repeaters™ your traveling companion, and you'll never be alone on the road. Use the integrated maps and repeater data to locate repeaters along your travel route. It’s like having the power of The ARRL Repeater Directory® on your COMPUTER!
· Create Route—Trace your travel route on colorful US and Canadian maps, and locate repeaters along the way. Map your travel route and tune in.
· Search Data—Access the entire 2012-2013 ARRL VHF/UHF Repeater Database.
· List Repeaters—and IRLP and EchoLink nodes, TV, AM and FM broadcast stations, N0AA weather radio stations, US and Canadian licenses, and ham radio points of interest.
· Print Reports—Print maps and repeater lists, and export data for use with radio programming software and more.
· Track GPS—Support real time GPS tracking for display of current position, route and Maidenhead grid square on map (requires GPS device).
Minimum System Requirements: Pentium computer or comparable processor, Microsoft Windows™ XP or Vista , and a CD-ROM drive. 16 MB of RAM (32 MB or more recommended). Hard disk with at least 50 MB free (run from CD-ROM) or 260 MB free (run from hard drive). 640 x 480, High Color (16 bit) graphics supported.
TravelPlus for Repeaters™