Startech 3.5in Silicone Hard Drive Protector Sleeve with Connector Cap
This two piece silicone hard drive protector sleeve provides a layer of sturdy protection against potential shock/impact damage for your 3.5in hard drives. When enclosed with larger top portion of sleeve, they provide added stability and protection for 3.5 in. SATA hard drives while inserted in any StarTech.com Hard Drive Docking stations (SATADOCKU2, SATADOCKU2E, SATADOCK22UE) and most third party HD docks.
This stackable versatile hard drive sleeve also offers the flexibility to fit most uninstalled IDE and SATA/SAS 3.5in HDDs, featuring a tip cover that's specifically designed to protect the hard drive interface ports during transportation or stacking, but can be removed for installation.
The hard drive protector features a durable silicon design and a ventilation hole in the top portion for enhanced heat dissipation.
The HDDSLEV35 is the perfect accessory to our SATA Hard Drive docks and "bare drive" (trayless) hard drive enclosures, and for keeping unused drives safe while not in use.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- The removable end cap leaves the rest of the drive protected while it is in use, and protects the connectors when the drive is not in use
- Designed to be stackable, for ease of storage
- Provides sturdy protection for shock and impact
- Removable end cap for interface (connector) protection
- Ventilation holes for greater heat dissipation
- Stackable design
- Fits most 3.5 in desktop hard drives
- Technicians who need to carry or transport bare hard drives
- Protect hard drives while using a StarTech.com hard drive docking station
- Provide protection to unused hard drives while in storage