ARRL Extra Class License Manual 10th Edition
All You Need To Pass Your Extra Class Exam!
- Pass the 50-question Extra Class test
- All the Exam Questions with Answer Key, for use through June 30,
- NEW! Use with ARRL’s online Exam Review
for Ham Radio.
- Detailed explanations for all questions, including FCC rules
Use this book to study for your Extra Class (Element 4) license exam. Every page presents information you will need to pass the exam and become an effective operator. For study purposes, information is presented in small sections:
- Operating Practices
- Rules and Regulations
- Electrical Principles
- Components and Building Blocks
- Electronic Circuits
- Radio Signals and Measurements
- Radio Modes and Equipment
- Antennas and Feed Lines
- Topics in Radio Propagation
NEW! Online Review and Practice Exams As you complete each chapter of this book, use ARRL’s online Exam Review for Ham Radio to help prepare you for exam day. This web-based service uses the question pool to construct chapter-by-chapter reviews. Once you’ve finished this book, use the online service to take practice exams with the same number and variety of questions that you’ll encounter on exam day. You won’t have any surprises on exam day!
- Also available:
The ARRL Extra Class License Manual. Kindle Edition.
ARRL's Extra Q & A. Includes the entire question pool with brief explanations.
Extra Class Flash Card Set
Softcover: 496 pages
Publisher: The American Radio Relay League, Inc.; Tenth Edition/Second Printing (March 2015)
Product Dimensions: 8 3/16 x 10 7/8 inches
Shipping Weight: 2.35 pounds