BridgeCom Systems BCR-50V
Introducing the ComLink™ BCR-50V FM Repeater System by BridgeCom Systems, Inc. The BCR Repeater provides a feature rich repeater/base station. Packed with loads of RF power, this dual fan-cooled unit can become a community repeater, a 16 channel base station, manage a channel in an LTR® trunking system, function as an amateur repeater for your club, and much more.
- VHF (136-174 MHz)
- Built-In 10A Power Supply
- Battery Backup with Built-in Charging Circuit
- 13.8 Volts Output
- Repeater Disable Function via DTMF remote control
- Dual Cooling Fans
- Front Panel Speaker
- External Speaker Out
- LCD Display
- 25-pin Accessory Connector:
- RX Discriminator Out
- External PTT In
- TX Audio In
- +13.8V Out (1A Max)
- COS (Carrier Operated Switch) Output
- Keypad Lock
- Adjustable Squelch
- 12.5 kHz/25 kHz Channel Spacing
- Over-the-Air Programming and Maintenance via DTMF Tone Sequences
- Adjustable RF Power
- Transmitter Fine tuning - TX Voice and TX Sub Audible, and TX Frequency
- TX Timeout Timer
- Per User Features:
- Air Time Logging
- Courtesy Tone (0, 500, 1000, 1500)
- TX Hang Timer
- Tone-In-Tail Selectable for quicker decodes
- Built-in station CWID - Morse rate programmable 10-25 wpm.
- CSQ Repeat
- Carrier Operated Switch (COS) output - Valid signal or Carrier
- GMRS ready and FCC Part 95 compliant
- 100% LTR® Compatible and Lo-Speed Data Ready
- Connects to all your peripherals
- Supports optional internal Duplexer
- Windows® Based Programmer (not included)
- Meets FCC Part 15 class B standards - For Home or Office use
- 2 - year warranty
Provides clear, reliable communications for settings such as golf courses, warehouses, office buildings, factories, colleges, and universities.
Each channel provides for quick and reliable decodes for up to 24 users with 38 CTCSS and 83 DCS codes available.
Excellent choice for interfacing LTR® trunking controllers.
Both the VHF and UHF versions operate in their respective amateur region of the spectrum.
Feature Rich Base Station
16 full-duplex channels that can support up to 24 users per channel.