Comet Antennas H-422
Ready to Ship!
Check Store Stock
H-422 Quad-band 40/20/15/10 Meter rotatable trapped dipole
- 7, 14, 21, 28MHz
- 7MHz band is independently tunable
- 14, 21, 28MHz bands tune simultaneously to low, mid, or upper band ranges
- VSWR: Less than 1.5:1 at center freq
- Impedance: 50 Ohm
- CBL-2000 2kW Balun included
- Length: Assembled in "V" shape: 24' 5" Assembled "straight": 33' 10
- Weight:: 11 lb 14 ozs
- Max Power: 1000W SSB / 500W FM
- Max Wind Survival: 67MPH
- Wind Load: 9.9 sq feet
- Mast Required: 1.25 - 2.5 inch diameter
- Rotation radius: "V" shape 12'6" "Straight" 17'5"
- Connector: SO-239
- Telescoping aluminum tubing
- Extruded aluminum/stainless steel mounting hardware included
- Compact design for installation even in antenna restricted locations
- Easy assembly in either a "V" or "straight" configuration.
- In the "V" shape, good performance is achieved at a minimum of 10 feet above ground!
- Heavy wall tubing survives 67MPH wind speeds
- Extruded aluminum mounting brackets, stainless steel U-bolts and hardware.
- Three pre-drilled radiator lengths are provided for easy tuning
Please be advised: The shopping cart estimate isn't able to take into account the oversize dimensions of this package and may inaccurately show $0.00. Within 24 hours of placing your order, we will notify you of the exact shipping cost for approval.
Write Your Own Review