Heil Sound HM-10-Dual
Check Store Stock
DEMO Heil HM-10 w/ both HC-4 and HC-5 Elements Hand/Studio Style Mic Needs Optional CC-1 Cable
- Re-packaged for 2000! Gorgeous new high gloss black lacquer finish.
- Utilizes the new Heil exclusive "Light Touch" recessed PTT switch.
- "Dual" configuration provides the operator the ultimate in articulate audio flexibility.
- Equipped with the Heil "Key Element" microphone cartridge of your choice.
- Can be used with SM-1 optional shock mount
- The HM-10 Microphone has a built-in P.T.T. button or can be used in VOX mode
- The boom clips can be attached to either the MA-1 Adjustable Boom and Clamp Assembly or to a TB-1 Table Base Mic Stand
- Design characteristics: Developed as a hand-held or desk-mounted mic
- Terminated in a 4 pin broadcast XLR 1-GND Shield, 2-MIC, 3 and 4 PTT
- 1 mfd non-polar decoupling capacitor installed for ICOM use.
Write Your Own Review