Kensington USB-C Docking Station K38350NA
Kensington USB-C Docking Station with 90w Power Adapter - K38350NA
USB-C™ Connectivity with 60W of Power
A single cable allows you to plug in your Windows, macOS or Chrome OS laptop and have access to your entire desktop setup, including Power Delivery (PD 2.0) up to 60 watts, up to 4K video (1080p @ 60Hz for dual monitors) and USB 3.1 Gen 1 SuperSpeed data transfer (up to 5Gbps). Note: macOS and Chrome OS devices only support a single display.
Plug & Play Installation
Simply plug in the dock and it will run automatically without the need for drivers or downloads (macOS and Windows 7 require a one-time driver download)
Single 4K or Dual 1080p
Display content up to the clarity of Ultra HD with 4K/30Hz support for a single monitor, or dual 1080p/60Hz support for dual monitors via DisplayPort and HDMI ports for improved productivity. Note: macOS and Chrome OS devices only support a single display.
USB Accessory Expansion
Three USB 3.1 Gen 1 ports (up to 5Gbps) and one USB-C port (5V/3A) allow you to connect a variety of peripherals like a mouse, keyboard or flash drive. One of the USB 3.1 ports on the front of the dock can be used as a 2.1A fast charging port for tablets and smartphones.
Gigabit Ethernet Port
Provides a reliable wired connection to a network or the Internet
Zero Footprint Mounting
By purchasing the Kensington Dock Mount (K33959WW), you can quickly and easily mount the SD4500 to the back of a 75mm or 100mm VESA-compatible monitor, ideal for desktops that are too cluttered or have limited space
Kensington Security Slot™
Allows you to easily attach a cable lock from the #1 brand in physical device security and prevent theft from your desktop
Free Kensington DockWorks™ Software
Enables the best connection, performance, and security from your Kensington dock.
Thunderbolt 3 Compatible
You can insert the USB-C cable from the dock into a Thunderbolt 3 device. (Does not support TB3 speeds, only USB 3.1 Gen 1 speeds up to 5Gbps)
Let the leader in professional desktop performance make your transition to driverless USB-C connectivity as smooth as possible with the SD4610P USB-C Universal Dock with Power Delivery. The dock works with Windows, Mac OS and Chrome OS devices, allowing you to plug in a single cable that delivers up to 4K video, charges your laptop and offers high-speed data transfer (up to 5Gbps). Plus, you get instant access to all your peripheral desktop accessories. Zero Footprint mounting makes it ideal for workstations with limited space (mount sold separately) and it's Thunderbolt™ 3 compatible.
- Best For: USB-C Laptops & Ultrabooks that support Power Delivery and Monitors that support up to Single 4K or Dual 1080p
- Connection Technology: USB-C Alt Mode
- USB-C Power Delivery: Supports USB-C PD 2.0 (60W of laptop charging)
- Compatibility: Chrome OS 44 or above, macOS 10.10 or above, Windows 7 or above
- # of Monitors Supported: 2
- Video Ports: 1 x HDMI v2.0 and 1 x DisplayPort v1.2
- Resolution: Single monitor: 4096 x 2160 @ 30Hz and Dual monitors: 1920 x 1080 @ 60Hz (macOS and Chrome OS devices only support a single display)
- Plug & Play installation without need for drivers or downloads (macOS and Windows 7 require a one-time driver download)
- System Requirements: Host device must support Power Delivery and DisplayPort Alt mode over USB-C, as well as Multi-Stream Transport (MST) for multi-monitor support. Mac and Chrome do not support dual displays via MST today.
- Warranty: 3 Years