Check Store Stock
Ultimate Soundcard Interface
- For support with Microsoft Windows Me or Windows XP Please click here
- Direct Keying Jack: -- Allows direct keying of your radio in CW or FSK operation.
- Auxilary Input Jack: -- Lets you connect an external device such as a tape player or audio from your camcorder or VCR through the MFJ-1279, so you have both peripherals in line. When the MFJ-1279 is OFF, the external device is connected to the computer sound card. No more plugging and unplugging cables.
- Headphone Jack: -- Use your stereo headphones. External speaker is turned off when headphones are connected.
- Footswitch: -- A footswitch can be used for PTT when VOX is not used. We recommend the MFJ-1709.
Write Your Own Review