Startech Mini DisplayPort to DisplayPort / DVI / HDMI Multifunction Adapter - Connect your mini DisplayPort® Device to a DisplayPort®, HDMI®or DVI Display, with this Compact, All-in-One Adapter
The MDP2DPDVHD mini DisplayPort® to DisplayPort®, DVI or HDMI® Multifunction Adapter converts a mini DisplayPort (mDP®) input to DisplayPort, DVI or HDMI output signals - all in a single compact adapter.
This multifunction adapter offers the unique ability to connect almost any display to your mini DisplayPort equipped PC or Mac, providing the perfect solution for business environments that have mixed display hardware - saving the expense of purchasing new displays for compatibility. A plug-and-play solution that requires no software or drivers, this versatile mDP adapter offers a quick and simple installation for the utmost convenience.
Compatible with Intel® Thunderbolt™, when connected directly to a supporting DisplayPort over Thunderbolt™ I/O port.
This adapter allows for audio pass-through if supported by the video source. Please review the video source manual to confirm support.
Backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Adapting mini DisplayPort to 3 different output signals in a single adapter provides maximum flexibility for connecting almost any display
- Compact design provides portability and minimizes workspace disruption
- Adapt Mini DisplayPort to DisplayPort, HDMI or DVI
- Supports resolutions up to 2560x1600 using DisplayPort, 1920x1200 using HDMI/DVI
- No software/drivers required
- Compact design
- Compatible with Intel® Thunderbolt™
- Ideal for digital entertainment centers, home offices, business conference rooms and trade show displays
- Use your existing DVI, HDMI® or DisplayPort® monitors with a new mini DisplayPort® device
- Perfect for IT professionals seeking a solution for connecting mixed display hardware to mini DisplayPort computers