bhi Noise Eliminating Amplified DSP Module - KBD
Boost your speaker with this easy to fit retrofit DSP module!
NEDSP1062-KBD - Pre-wired amplified DSP Noise Eliminating PCB Module
Why not upgrade your extension speaker to an amplified DSP noise-canceling speaker with this easy to install pre-wired pcb module with all connections fitted. Simply retrofits into the audio path of your extension speaker. Suitable for all makes of the passive speaker.
The NEDSP1062-KBD noise-canceling module incorporates DSP noise canceling with an onboard power amplifier. It has an integral microcontroller connected to a small PCB assembly which controls the modules functions via the small push buttons. The module can easily be retrofitted into the loudspeaker audio path any passive extension speaker, like the Kenwood SP31, Yaesu SP8 and Icom SP20/21/23 etc. It could also be used to ‘revive’ your old receiver/transceiver by fitting the module into the speaker path of your equipment (space permitting).
- 8 levels noise cancellation up to 35dB
- Simple to fit pre-wired DSP module
- Virtually no distortion to the speech
- Frequency response 50Hz - 4.3KHz
- Visual and audible indication of DSP level
- Input and Output level controls
- 3 watts output (4 ohms) with audio bypass
- Small size 37 x 50mm
- 12 - 18VDC voltage supply range
- Supplied with fitting kit, labels, fused dc power lead and install instructions