Open Box Ameritron RCS-10 8 Position Remote Coax Switch S/N:04618
Open Box Ameritron RCS-10 8 Position Remote Coax Switch S/N:04618. Checked over and all good to go.
Outdoor Unit Features
- Inexpensive and simple wiring: selects up to eight antennas using one four conductor telephone type control line
- High Power Capability: The RCS-10 relay box will handle over 5 kW into matched loads below 30 MHz
- Long Relay Life: UL/CSA/VDE approved sealed relays with 16 ampere switching current rating. Tested to withstand 1200V.
- Flexible Mounting: The RCS-10 hardware accepts mast sizes from 1 inch to 2 1/4 inches
- Compact: Approximately 5 1/4 W x 6 7/8 D x 3 H inches and weighs just 3 lbs.
- Reliable Connectors: Teflon UHF-style SO-239 females, internal barrier strip for control lines
- Low Voltage: Requires 10-15 Volts at less than 300 mA.
- Wide Frequency Range: Covers DC-100 MHz with low SWR, loss, and good isolation
- Highly Weather Resistant: Sealed relays, stainless hardware, and U-V resistant cover
Control Box Features
- Power Requirements: The RCS-10 operates from a 12 Vdc power source (120 VAC Adapter included). Uses any 4 conductor control line (not supplied)
- Easy-To-Read Antenna Indicators: Eight wide-spaced LED's indicate the selected antenna
- Wide Profile: 6 1/4 W x 4 5/8 D x 3 1/4 H inches helps prevent unwanted movement when turning selector switch
- Flexible Interface: Accepts and outputs one-of-eight control signals, and outputs three-line BCD data