Refurbished Rig Expert AA-1400 S/N:114001467
Refurbished Rig Expert AA-1400 S/N:114001467. Tested and works as designed. In original box and repaired by our Tech Room.
Frequency range: 0.1 to 1400 MHz
Frequency entry: 1 kHz resolution
Measurement for 25, 50, 75 and 100-Ohm systems
SWR measurement range: 1 to 100 in numerical mode,
1 to 10 in graph mode
SWR display: numerical or easily-readable bar
R and X range: 0…10000, -10000…10000 in numerical mode,
0…1000, -1000…1000 in graph mode
– SWR at single or multiple frequencies
– SWR, return loss, R, X, Z, L, C at single frequency
– SWR graph, 80 points
– R, X graph, 80 points
– Smith (or polar) chart, 80 points
– TDR (Time Domain Reflectometer) graph
Optional open-short-load calibration in SWR, R,X or Smith/polar chart graph modes.
– Connector type: N
– Output signal shape: square, 0.1 to 200 MHz. For higher frequencies, harmonics of the main signal are used.
– Output power: -10 dBm (at 50 Ohm load)
– Three 1.5V, alcaline batteries, type AA *
– Three 1.2V, 1800…3000 mAh, Ni-MH batteries, type AA
– Max. 3 hours of continuous measurement, max. 2 days in stand-by mode when fully charged batteries are used
– When the analyzer is connected to a PC or a DC adapter with USB socket, it takes power from these sources
– 320×240 color TFT displaty
– 6×3 keys on the water-proof keypad
– Multilingual menus and help screens
– USB connection to a personal computer
Dimensions: 23x10x5.5 cm (9x4x2”)
Operating temperature: 0…40 °C (32…104 °F)
Weight: 650g (23 Oz)
Warranty: 2 years
RigExpert AA-1400 is made in Ukraine.
Specifications are subject to change without notice.
* Batteries are not included with the analyzer.