Rig Expert AA-55 and GD5023-B Case Bundle
RigExpert AA-55 ZOOM
The analyzer is designed for measuring SWR (standing wave ratio), return loss, cable loss, as well as other parameters of cable and antenna systems in the range of 60 kHz to 55 MHz.
A built-in ZOOM capability makes graphical measurements especially effective.
The following tasks are easily accomplished by using this analyzer:
- Rapid check-out of an antenna
- Tuning an antenna to resonance
- Comparing characteristics of an antenna before and after specific event (rain, hurricane, etc.)
- Making coaxial stubs or measuring their parameters
- Cable testing and fault location, measuring cable loss and characteristic impedance
- Measuring capacitance or inductance of reactive loads
Medium IP67 Waterproof, Shockproof Storage Case
• With one plastic handle, two plastic latches.
• Dustproof, IP 67 Waterproof, Chemical Resistant, Shock Proof.
• Unbreakable Toughness by using glass fiber reinforcement to PP.
• Oversized fold-down handle for easy carrying.
• Pressure equalization valve creates an airtight and O-ring watertight seal.
• Easy open latch system.
• Customized die-cut foam.