Startech 1 Port PCI Express Dual Profile Parallel Adapter Card - SPP/EPP/ECP
The PEX1P PCIe Parallel Adapter card can be installed in a PCI Express (PCIe) slot, allowing you to connect EPP/ECP parallel peripherals to any computer system. Relying on a native single-chip design(Oxford OXPCIe952), this adapter harnesses the true capability of PCI Express - ensuring maximum performance and reliability.
This high performance SPP/EPP/ECP parallel card adds one DB25 parallel port, perfect for connecting printers, scanners, CD-R/RW drives, memory card readers, bar code scanners and more. With the added convenience of plug and play capability, installing the parallel adapter card is hassle-free!
The PCIe Parallel Adapter card includes both standard and half-height/low profile mounting brackets and is backed by a StarTech.com two year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- Standard and low profile bracket included allowing install into almost any system
- Use existing parallel devices with PCI Express systems saving the cost and hassle of upgrading peripherals to work with newer systems
- Supports SPP, EPP and ECP communication modes for maximum compatibility with your parallel peripherals
- SPP/EPP/ECP Parallel port fully supports existing Centronics interface
- Compliant with PCI Express Base Specification 1.0a
- Includes low profile/half-height mounting bracket
- PCI 2.2 and PCI Power Management 1.0 compliant
- Connects any parallel peripheral including printers, scanners, CD-R/RWs, Zip® drives, and memory card readers.