Ready to Ship!
Check Store Stock
Startech 1 Port Native PCI Express RS232 Serial Adapter Card with 16950 UART
- Single chip design optimizes speed and reliability
- Automated out-of-band hardware flow control using Tx/Rx/RTS/CTS/DSR/DTR/DCD/RI/GND
- High Performance Single Channel Oxford 950 UART
- One high speed RS-232 serial ports with data transfer rate up to 460.8 Kbps
- Native single-Chip, single lane PCI Express
- Compliant with IEEE1284, SPP/EPP/ECP parallel port
- Selectable power output on pin 9 for the serial port
- Compliant with PCI Express base specifications revision 1.0a
- Automated in-band software flow control using programmable Xon/Xoff in both directions
- 128-byte deep FIFO per transmitter and receiver
- Includes half-height mounting bracket
- Any other serial or legacy devices
- Used to control multiple surveillance / security cameras in a parking structure, office building, etc.
- Standard ATM automated teller machines to control keypads, receipt printer, card readers / card swipes, touchscreen LCD's, camera control, etc.
- Bank teller workstations in either full profile or low profile versions to control their serial devices such as cash drawers, card readers / card swipes, printers, keypads / pinpads, pen pads
- POS retail applications in grocery stores, and any other retail store to control keyboards, cash drawers, receipt printers, card readers / card swipes, scales, and elevated displays on poles
- Self service automated machines and kiosks to control serial devices such as scales, touchscreens, magnetic card readers, bar code scanners, receipt printers, label printers
Write Your Own Review