Startech 3 ft SuperSpeed USB 3.0 to eSATA Cable Adapter
The USB3S2ESATA USB 3.0 to eSATA Adapter Cable lets you connect an external SATA (eSATA) device or enclosure to a host computer through USB 3.0, in a single convenient package. The adapter cable combines USB 3.0 and eSATA cables into an integrated cable, with no external power source or driver installation required, for simple and hassle-free installation - No assembly or searching for the right cable required.
With support for SuperSpeed USB 3.0 connectivity at transfer rates up to 5 Gbps (10 times faster than USB 2.0), and backward compatibility with USB 2.0, the USB 3.0 to eSATA adapter cable provides a fast and easy-to-use Plug-and-Play experience for home, office or laptop users alike.
Backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Integrated cabling, with no driver installation delivers a complete and easy-to-use solution
- Support for USB 3.0 with transfer rates up to 5 Gbps, while also backward compatible with USB 2.0 for older systems
- Long, integrated cables allow for easily running from the back of computers or other hard-to-reach places to more accessible locations
- SuperSpeed USB 3.0 compliant host interface, with supported data transfer rates of up to 5 Gbps
- eSATA interface compliant with SATA revision 2 and other SATA revisions, with supported data transfer rates up to 3 Gbps
- Integrated 1m (3.3ft) USB 3.0 cable and 30cm (1ft) eSATA cable
- No driver or software installation required
- Backward compatible with USB 2.0 systems, with support for USB 2.0 transfer rates of up to 480 Mbps
- Built-in Link/Activity LED indicator
- Plug-and-Play and Hot-Swap compatible
- Laptop users who do not want to bother with having to assemble or carry multiple cables
- Home or office users who would not need to move the eSATA enclosure frequently (fixed distance/location)
- Connect an eSATA enclosure via the more commonly available USB interface