Startech 2 Port VGA Powered Video Splitter - 250 MHz
The ST122L 2 Port VGA Video Splitter allows a single VGA source to display VGA video onto two monitors simultaneously. Perfect for classrooms, tradeshows, or in-store displays where high quality video on several monitors is needed. The simple plug and play operation makes setup quick and easy so you can be up and running in minutes.
The ST122L supports displays with up to 250 MHz of bandwidth, providing brilliant resolutions up to 1920x1440. A built-in booster circuit lets you situate your displays up to 210 ft away from your source.
Backed by a StarTech.com 1-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Integrated signal amplifier boosts your connection range to 210 feet (65 meters)
- High quality construction and high resolution support maintains signal strength for crisp, sharp imaging
- Multiple screens let you communicate your message to large audiences with greater impact
- Supports resolutions up to 1920x1440
- Maximum cable distance 210 feet (65m)
- Supports Cascading up to 3 levels
- 250 MHz video bandwidth
- Compatible with VGA, SVGA and Multisync monitors
- Use for in-store product merchandising in retail environments to give your advertisements greater visibility
- Display travel schedules and alerts in airports, bus terminals and train stations
- Create engaging multimedia presentations for demonstration in lecture halls and classrooms
- Get your message across multiple displays for trade-shows or information booths/kiosks
- Quick and easy solution to split a video signal in an auditorium or house of worship