Startech 4-to-1 USB 2.0 Peripheral Sharing Switch
The USB421HS 4-to-1 USB Switch Box allows for a USB 2.0 device to be shared with up to 4 different computer systems, without having to disconnect and reconnect the cabling everytime. Push-button controls makes switching between computers quick and easy, with additional keyboard hot-key switching and Windows® based software also available.
With no external power adapter required, and with its compact design, the USB 2.0 data switch takes up very little space and is easily portable. Backed by a StarTech.com 1-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Share a high speed USB 2.0 device with up to 4 computers and easily switch between them through push-buttons, keyboard hot-key commands, or software
- A compact desktop form factor and no external power requirement makes for an easy to use and portable data switch
- Backed by a StarTech.com 1-year warranty and free lifetime technical support
- Push-button, hot-key controls or software for switching between computers
- Compliant with the USB 2.0 standard, with data transfer rates up to 480Mbps
- Powered directly from the USB port
- Compact desktop form factor design
- Plug-and-Play compatible
- Share a USB printer or All-in-One between 4 local computers
- Switch a USB peripheral between 4 computers on a work bench