The HD-668B is a semi-open dynamic headphone whose sound quality meets the demands of even professional recording studios. Its patented sturdy construction provides long-lasting durability even in challenging conditions, yet the headband's light weight and optimized mechanical pressure provides long-term wearing comfort.
The HD-668B reproduces natural, spatial and accurate sound for all types of music. It features a balanced, contoured and bass enhanced full range frequency response with authentic mid range and high frequency reproduction. HD-668B comes equipped with two detachable straight cables: the short one is one meter long for personal sound source applications and the long one is 3 meters long for professional monitoring applications. Both cables can be connected together for even more distance if desired.
Shipped with a protective storage pouch and gold-plated 3.5mm to 1/4 inch snap-lock adapters, the Superlux HD-668B headphones are an excellent choice for a wide range of audio listening tasks and applications.
- High resolution drivers
- Precision tuned acoustic chamber
- Extended bass response
- Patented durable structure
- Comfortable, self-adjusting headband pads
- Comfortable, long-lasting ear pads
- Detachable, single side cables
- Optimized headband pressure
- Light weight
- Type: Semi-open
- Driver: 50mm, double dome, neodymium magnet
- Sensitivity: 98 dB SPL, 1mW
- Frequency Range: 10 to 30,000 Hz
- Rated Impedance: 56 Ohms
- THD: <0.3% @1KHz/1V
- Max Input Power: 300 mW
- Cords: Detachable, 1 meter and 3 meter, straight
- Connectors and Adaptors: Gold plated stereo 3.5mm with 3.5mm to 1/4" phone adaptors
- Headband Pressure: ~ 3.5 newtons
- Weight: 222 g (7.5 ounces) without cable