C&D Technologies UPS12-540MR
Model Description: C&D Dynasty High Rate Max UPS12-540MR Battery
Features & Benefits
• Absorbent Glass Mat (AGM) technology for efficient gas recombination of up to 99% & freedom from electrolyte maintenance.
• Patented Long Life Alloy having the lowest calcium levels in the industry - minimizing grid growth, reducing gassing, and extending battery life.
• Patented UL Recognized Flame-arresting vents in each cell for safety and long life.
• Designed with same recombination, thermal runaway prevention, gassing and flame retardant characteristics of the Bellcore 4228 compliant Dynasty Telecom products.
• Flame retardant polypropylene case and cover compliant with UL94-V2.
• Proprietary Fixed Orifice Plate Pasting technology applying active materials on both sides of the grid for consistent cell-to-cell performance, higher capacity and uniform grid protection.
• Thermally welded case-to-cover bond to eliminate leakage.
• Can be operated in any orientation. Upright, side or end mounting recommended.
• Not restricted for air transport - Complies with IATA/ICAO Special Provisions A67.
• Not restricted for surface transport - Classified as non-hazardous material as related to DOT-CFR Tilte 49 parts 171-189.
• Not restriced for water transport - Classified as non-hazardous material per IMDG Amendment 27.