ISOpwr+ Auxiliary Battery Isolator
Ready to Ship!
Check Store Stock
- Isolates and charges a 12 Volt auxiliary battery to run mobile radio and other 12 Volt portable equipment.
- Ideal for mobile radio command stations for ARES, RACES, FEMA, and for a VHF/UHF Contest Rovers, moderately powered ham equipment, a re-charging station for electric model airplanes, boats and cars, and for RV's and campers.
- Charging from vehicle starts when the car is running and the alternator is maintaining the car battery over 13.5 volts.
- Charging from vehicle stops when the alternator is off and the car's battery has fallen below 12.6 volts.
- All solid state. FET switch. No relays. Handles up to 40 amperes. Input fuse 40A.
- Works safely with all types of 12-volt lead-acid batteries, Flooded Lead Acid, Gelled & AGM.
- May be used without a battery to automatically turn a radio on whenever the car is running. The radio will turn off with a small delay after the car is stopped.
- PWRguard output shut-off when voltage is out of range
- USB port for setting operating thresholds and for monitoring
- Smaller and lighter weight enclosure
- Dimensions: 4.5" W x 3.4" L x 1.4" H
|Operating Voltage:||20V maximum|
|Quiescent Current:||Less than 5mA|
|Voltage Drop:||0.25V at 1A, diode drop|
|Series Resistance:||0.01 ohms maximum|
|Switch Time-Constant:||5 seconds|
|Turn ON Threshold:||13.3 (+/- 0.1)V|
|Turn OFF Threshold:||12.6 (+/- 0.1)V|
|Green LED:||Indicates the ISOpwr output is ON|
|Dimensions:||4.5" W x 3.4" L x 1.4" H|
- ISOpwr+ Unit
- Micro USB Cable
- (3) Retention Clips
- Owners Manual
Write Your Own Review