Xiegu X5105 HF-6 Meter Portable Transceiver
Features a built-in highly efficient automatic antenna tuner, split frequency XCVR function, RIT receive fine tuning, NB noise suppressor, NR digital noise reduction, number notch, and computer-aided control functions.
Super lightweight and portable, you can take it anywhere! The X5105 is equipped for desktop or handheld use and covers all modes HF + 6-Meters, SSB/CW/AM/FM/RTTY/PSK-31.
Everything You're Looking For! That's what you get with XIEGU's all-new X5105 ultra-portable multimode QRP transceiver marketed exclusively in the US by MFJ. Compare feature by feature, and you'll quickly realize it's like carrying a sophisticated full-sized station transceiver with you -- in your pocket!
Here are some of the many reasons why you'll want a X5105:
- General coverage receiver, 500 kHz to 30 MHz -- plus 6 Meters 5-watts output, all bands, from 160 to 6 Meters (1.5-W AM).
- All mode operation: SSB, CW, AM, FM, plus digital Smooth tuning, 1-Hz VFO resolution, A/B split plus RIT Big 3.6" LCD screen with rich display content, Noise Blanker, Digital Noise Reduction, plus Notch Filter!
- Multiple Band-Pass Filters plus selectable AGC speed Computer interface for digital modes
- Built-in Keyer and CW trainer, Multi-funcition microphone, Built-in Automatic Antenna Tuner, High-capacity battery pack (3800 mAh)
- Use as a handy talkie, has built-in speaker microphone.
- Includes: Multi-purpose handheld microphone, DC power cord, USB cable, service card and instruction manual.
- Built-in battery charger automatically cuts off when battery is fully charged.
Thanks to advanced technology, "QRP" no longer means sacrificing those convenient high-tech operating features that make ham radio fun. Nor do you need to pack a bag full of cables and boxes because the keyer, ATU, and high-capacity battery pack are all built right in.
Multi-purpose handheld microphone, DC power cord, USB cable, service card and instruction manual.