Startech 2x4 High Resolution Matrix VGA Video Switch - Share two distinct VGA input source signals between four displays or projectors
This 2x4 Matrix VGA Video Switch allows users to share two separate VGA input signals between up to four monitors.
Providing convenient push button control, the VGA Matrix Switcher/Splitter allows both of the VGA input signals to be switched/split for display on any of the connected VGA displays (up to four) - in turn, ensuring centralized control of the VGA signal output destination at the push of a button.
To ensure optimized VGA distribution and signal management even over longer distance signal transmissions, the VGA Matrix Switcher/Splitter features a built-in signal booster that facilitates installation of displays at distances of up to 210ft away from the source computer, while maintaining flawless signal integrity. The switcher/splitter offers high video bandwidth (250 Mhz) capability, providing display resolutions of up to 1920 x 1440 pixels.
Designed to provide maximum control while saving space and eliminating clutter, this VGA Matrix splitter/switcher can be used as a standalone solution or rackmounted using the (included) ear-mounts.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Built-in video amplifier boosts the signal to allow a cable length of up to 210 ft or 65m
- Provides high quality resolution of up to 1920 x 1440 pixels
- Allows you to connect 2 computers to 4 monitors and switch video signals to any desired display
- Includes an AC 7.5V power adapter
- Equipped with easy to use front panel selection buttons
- Daisy chainable for use with more than 8 monitor hookups
- High video bandwidth (250 Mhz) provides resolution of up to 1920 x 1440 pixels
- Works with VGA, SVGA, XGA and Multisync monitors
- Allows you to switch video input signals on all 4 displays
- Allows two computers to provide video input to display on 4 different monitors
- Information kiosks
- In-store product merchandising
- Demos and presentations
- Public broadcast systems