MFJ Super CW Keyboard lets you send effortless CW as soon as you turn it on -- no computer to boot, no program to load -- just start typing.You get a standalone MFJ CW Keyboard that includes an RFI suppressed keyboard, a two line 16 character LCD display, eight 250 character nonvolatile message memories, a 150 character type - ahead buffer, iambic keyer, plus a powerful Morse Code trainer, much more!
Variable speed from 5 to 100 WPM, adjustable weight from 5 to 95%, sidetone from 300 to 3000 Hz and serial number from 0 to 9999. Has buffer and memory full audible indicators. Keys solid state and the tube rigs.
An AT101 compatible keyboard plugs into compact 3 ½" x 2 ½" x 3 ½" interface. (If you are using this with a PS-2 keyboard, you will need an adapter to connect to this device's "AT" port. Not compatible with a USB keyboard.)
Use 12VDC or 110 VAC with MFJ-1312D.
- Includes eight independent 250-character message memories
- 150-character type-ahead buffer available with audible "buffer full" warning.
- Paddle jack makes MFJ-452 a keyboard-controlled iambic keyer. Iambic paddle, space bar, or single lever usable as straight keys
- Embedded commands include auto-incrementing serial numbers, timed pauses up to 99 minutes 99 seconds, and message loops
- Adjustable parameters vary code speed from 5 to 100 WPM and code weight from 5 to 95%
- Internal sidetone speaker with adjustable volume and frequency
- Output tune mode has constant key to adjust tuners or antennas
- LCD readout displays buffer contents and transmitted text
- Practice operation using key-output disable and Farnsworth mode for random code generator