Rig Expert AA-230 and GD5023-B Case Bundle
Rig Expert AA-230
The RigExpert AA-230 Zoom analyzer is designed for measuring SWR (standing wave ratio), return loss, cable loss, as well as other parameters of cable and antenna systems in the range of 100 kHz to 230 MHz.
A built-in ZOOM capability makes graphical measurements especially effective.
An integrated Time Domain Reflectometer mode can be used to locate a fault within the feedline system.
The following tasks are easily accomplished by using the RigExpert AA-230 Zoom analyzer:
Rapid check-out of an antenna
Tuning an antenna to resonance
Comparing characteristics of an antenna before and after specific event (rain, hurricane, etc.)
Making coaxial stubs or measuring their parameters
Cable testing and fault location, measuring cable loss and characteristic impedance
Measuring capacitance or inductance of reactive loads
Medium IP67 Waterproof, Shockproof Storage Case
• With one plastic handle, two plastic latches.
• Dustproof, IP 67 Waterproof, Chemical Resistant, Shock Proof.
• Unbreakable Toughness by using glass fiber reinforcement to PP.
• Oversized fold-down handle for easy carrying.
• Pressure equalization valve creates an airtight and O-ring watertight seal.
• Easy open latch system.
• Customized die-cut foam.