Comet Antennas GP24R 2.4GHz Omnidirectional Base Antenna - GP-24-R
Comet Antennas GP-24R 2.4GHz Omnidirectional Base Antenna
GP-24 Series omnidirectional series of antennas were designed to meet various coverage area situations:
GP-24S: 10dBi gain, broad elevation pattern. Provides coverage to areas physically located above and below the Antenna height. Although the coverage range is not as far as the higher gain versions, it provides coverage to areas below and above the antenna installation height.
GP-24R: 12dBi gain, narrow elevation pattern. Provides the greatest possible coverage area. The pattern is fairly narrow, but is directed to the horizon for greatest range/distance.
GP-24-3R: 12dBi gain, 3-degree elevation downtilt. The best selling high-gain access point antenna. The 3deg downtilt concentrates the signal and receive sensitivity to areas at and below the antenna height.
- Extremely high gain omnidirectional pattern for long range point-to multipoint applications.
- Heavy duty fiberglass radome, 134+ MPH wind survival.
- Extruded aluminum mounting brackets, stainless steel U-bolts/hardware.
- Mounting pipe acts as a shroud to protect the coax to antenna connection from the weather.
- Ideal for the license free 2.4GHz ISM band 802.11b and 802.11g standards. GP-24-R
- 802.11b and 802.11g standards
- VSWR: Less than 1.5:1
- Gain: 12dBi
- Length: 5 ft 10 inches
- Weight: 2 lbs 9 oz
- -3dB Beam-width: 5 degrees
- Cross polar rejection: 14dB+
- Max Power: 100 watts
- Max Wind Survival: 135MPH
- Wind Load: 35.3 sq in (.245 sq ft)
- Mast Required: 1.25-2.5 inches
- Connector: Integral N- female
- Radome: One piece white UV stabilized fiberglass.
- Extruded aluminum/stainless steel mounting hardware included