bhi ParaPro EQ20
bhi ParaPro EQ20 without Bluetooth Installed
Give your receive audio the boost it deserves!
The bhi ParaPro EQ20 amplified audio unit with parametric equalization allows you to customize the sound of your received audio and control which frequencies you want to boost or cut to suit your own hearing!
Mono or Stereo inputs
The unit has two mono input sockets enabling you to connect up to two radios to the CH1 and CH2 input sockets respectively, or connection of a single stereo signal from an SDR radio, shortwave receiver, MP3 player etc, via the stereo input socket.
Choice of outputs and connections
Connect a single 4/8 ohm passive speaker or a pair of passive speakers to the left and right “Speaker Outputs” using the supplied banana plugs or 3.5mm plug to phono adapters. Use the “Source Select” button on the front panel to select the desired audio.
Easy to use controls
The EQ20 is housed in a quality compact ABS case. There are controls for Power/Volume along with two parametric equalizer channels labeled Bass and Treble, with the Bass center frequency being adjustable from 100Hz to1kHz and Treble covering 1kHz to 10kHz. Used together these controls provide two bands of ±10dB adjustment from 100Hz through to10kHz.
A parametric equalizer allows any specific part of the frequency range to be selected and adjusted. The most important feature is that it allows you to select which frequency to adjust. You can specify exactly which frequency to boost or reduce giving you greater flexibility and accuracy in setting the audio to suit your own hearing. This is especially beneficial to people with hearing loss.
Use with your existing bhi DSP noise canceling unit
The ParaPro EQ20 unit is ideal for use with the bhi Dual In-Line, Compact In-Line and NEIM1031MKII units. It can also be used with the bhi DESKTOP & DSPKR noise canceling speakers via the headphone socket on the front.
- Parametric equalizer lets you to adjust the receive audio to suit your hearing
- 10W audio per channel
- Class-D type audio amplifier for power efficiency and eliminate the need for bulky heatsinking
- 3.5mm mono or stereo audio inputs
- 4mm banana plug or RCA phono plug audio output connections
- Designed for use with 4 or 8 ohm passive speakers
- 3.5mm stereo headphone output (Class AB)
- Easy to use control of all functions
- Signal input overload feature
- 12V DC operation (2A)
- User manual and full accessory kit supplied
- Dims: 145mm (W) x 75mm (H) X 100mm (D)
- Benefits those with some form of hearing loss or impairment