bhi ParaPro EQ20B-DSP
bhi ParaPro EQ20-DSP with Bluetooth Installed
Give your receive audio the boost it deserves!
The bhi ParaPro EQ20B-DSP amplified DSP noise cancellation unit with parametric equalization allows you to customize the sound of your received audio and control which frequencies you want to boost or cut to suit your own hearing!
Latest bhi DSP Noise Canceling Technology
The EQ20B-DSP unit features a 10W per channel audio amplifier with parametric equalization and bhi’s latest dual Channel DSP noise-canceling technology to give you an even better "noise free" listening experience.
Mono or Stereo inputs
The unit has two mono input sockets enabling you to connect up to two radios to the CH1 and CH2 input sockets respectively, or connection of a single stereo signal from an SDR radio, shortwave receiver, MP3 player etc, via the stereo input socket.
Choice of outputs and connections
Connect a single 4/8 ohm passive speaker or a pair of passive speakers to the left and right “Speaker Outputs” using the supplied banana plugs or 3.5mm plug to phono adapters. Use the “Source Select” button on the front panel to select the desired audio.
Easy to use controls
The EQ20B-DSP is housed in a quality compact ABS case. There are controls for Power/Volume along with two parametric equalizer channels labeled Bass and Treble, with the Bass center frequency being adjustable from 100Hz to1kHz and Treble covering 1kHz to 10kHz. Used together these controls provide two bands of ±10dB adjustment from 100Hz through to10kHz.
bhi DSP noise canceling
The bhi noise filter control allows you to adjust the filter level from off (DSP bypassed) to 40dB of noise cancellation.
A parametric equalizer allows any specific part of the frequency range to be selected and adjusted. The most important feature is that it allows you to select which frequency to adjust. You can specify exactly which frequency to boost or reduce giving you greater flexibility and accuracy in setting the audio to suit your own hearing. This is especially beneficial to people with hearing loss.
Built-in Bluetooth connectivity effectively turns the EQ20B-DSP into a Bluetooth speaker allowing audio playback through the unit from a Bluetooth audio source like an MP3 player or Bluetooth enabled radio.
- Parametric equalizer lets you adjust your audio to suit your hearing
- 10W audio per channel
- Class-D type audio amplifier for power efficiency and eliminate the need for bulky heatsinking
- 4mm banana plug or RCA phono plug audio output connections
- bhi dual channel DSP noise cancelling technology
- 3.5mm stereo headphone output (Class AB)
- Easy to use controls for all functions
- Signal input overload feature
- 12V DC operation (2A)
- User manual and full accessory kit supplied
- 3.5mm mono or stereo audio inputs
- Designed to be used with 4 or 8 ohm passive speaker/speakers
- Dims: 145mm (W) x 75mm (H) X 100mm (D)
- Can be used with just one radio and a single speaker
- Benefits those with some form of hearing loss or impairment