Hardened Power Systems GVMK1
WeVolt Ultra-Portable Armored Battery System - The ReVolt has a little brother! Same awesome ruggedness as the ReVolt, but pint-sized and lower priced.
The WeVolt is a sort of little brother to the ReVolt, but even more portable. The ReVolt has earned a reputation for durability and performance in some of the most demanding applications possible. Many ReVolt users are military and first responders. When these same users were requesting a similar device that could fit into a pocket with a dedicated high-amp USB port, we started the R&D process. The result is the WeVolt.
Intended for small electronics like cellphones, GPS, Ballistic Computers, two-way radios, and rechargeable lights, the WeVolt will charge most smartphones at least five or six times. Its 3 amp USB port is very powerful, and will 'fast charge' most devices.
A battery system that is armored for real life.
A source of energy that is not harmed by water.
A rugged, versatile power source you can rely on.
- One-button operation - A single, watertight pushbutton controls the unit.
- Full-size USB, pushing 3 amps!
- Simple interface with the charger - a single barrel plug connection.
- Only weights 20 ounces!
- 2.2 Amp Hours at 12 volts.. over 26 watt hours of energy!
- 4.9 Amp Hours at 5 volts (USB)
- Rear Barrel socket provides full 12 VDC power
- The same crushproof strength and waterproof construction as the ReVolt.
- Incredibly Small: 5"x4"x1" 20oz
The WeVolt is waterproof. Not water resistant, water PROOF. It contains a 2.2 amp hours at 12 volts. That is over 26 watt hours, in the palm of your hand. If you want to compare it to a cellphone charger, be sure you compare true energy, shown below:
At 12 volts, it has 2.2 amp-hours (2,200 MaH), or 26 watt-hours
At 5 volts (USB), it has 4.9 amp-hours (4,900 MaH), or 26 watt-hours
At 4 volts (Cell Phone) it has 6.6 amp-hours (6,600 MaH), or 26 watt-hours
The case is extruded 6063 high tensile aluminum.
Wall thickness of the aluminum is a full 1/8"
Tough Waterproof switch.
The LED Voltmeter is covered with a thick layer of epoxy.&nb