Internal Wireless-N 150MBS (Wifi) and Bluetooth module - Connects to internal USB 2.0 Header on motherboard
- Compatible with IEEE 802.11n. Specifications provides wireless speed up to 150Mbps receive and 150Mbps transmit data rate
- Backward compatible with IEEE 802.11g high rate standard to provide wireless Ethernet speeds of 54Mbps data rate
- Design based on the USB Rev. 2.0 Specification
- Supports Legacy, Mixed and Green Field modes
- Supports 20MHz/40MHz Bandwidth for high throughput applications
- Supports wireless data authorization and encryption with 64/128-bit WEP, WPA, WPA2, TKIP,
- AES, 802.1X and Cisco CCX standards for security
- Supports 802.11e standard as QoS-WMM and WMM-PS for more multimedia applications
- Compatible with Bluetooth v2.1 specification
- EDR (Enhanced Data Rate) compliant
- Supports AFH (Adaptive Frequency Hopping)
- Supports eSCO (extended SCO)
- Forward and backward compatible with Bluetooth v1.1, v1.2 and v2.0
The recommended installation procedure for a typical desktop chassis is as follows:
- Make sure that the system is turned off and disconnected from its power source.
- Remove the plastic cover from an empty 5-1/4 inch drive bay in the chassis bezel (A). If the drive bay cover is metal, coverage range may be limited.
- Remove the metal filler plate from the internal drive bay (B).
- Remove the paper backing covering the adhesive on the back of the WiFi/Bluetooth Module and attach the module to the back side of the plastic drive bay cover (C).
- Connect one end of the USB cable to the connector on the front of the module (D).
- Reinstall the plastic drive bay cover in the chassis bezel while routing the USB cable into the chassis through the empty drive bay (E).
- Connect the free end of the USB cable to an unused front panel USB header on the Desktop Board (F).
Drivers: (Last Updated Jan 24, 2013)