LDG Z-100A Automatic Antenna Tuner
LDG Electronics Z-100A Automatic Antenna Tuner
The Z-100A features LDG’s famous 10:1 SWR tuning range that matches Dipoles, Verticals, End fed wires, G5RVs or even an Off center fed Windham. Easy integration means plug and play operation; installation could not be simpler. The Z-100A tuner goes anywhere with and HF radio… desktop, portable, parks, islands, or tall summits.
LDG continues to set new standards for autotuners and accessories in amateur radio service. LDG Electronics is a family-owned and operated company dedicated to bringing innovative, quality products to the amateur market. Our focus is on anticipating and meeting our customer’s needs, and providing them with world-class support.
The LDG Z-100A includes the IC-104 DC power cable, as well as a three foot IC-100 Icom interface cable. However, interface cables for a plethora of other radios are available as an optional purchase, definitively making the Z-100A the last tuner you'll ever need to purchase.
Press "Tune" on Tuner or Radio - Keys Automatically
- IC-100 Icom Interface cable - uses AH-3 or AH-4 tuner jack, included with the Z-100A
Press "Tune" on Tuner - Keys Automatically
- IC-105 Alinco interface cable - uses EDX-2 jack, DX-70 and DX-77
- IC-108 Yaesu interface cable - uses TUN/LIN and KEY jacks, FT-891, 991/A, 857, 897, 100
- IC-109 Yaesu interface cable - uses TUN/LIN jack, FT-DX10, 1200, FT-950, 450 (NOTE: Do not select external tuner in settings)
- IC-115 Yaesu interface cable - uses LINEAR jack, FT-DX101D, 3000
Key Radio and Press "Tune" on Tuner
- IC-106 Kenwood interface cable - uses AT-300 jack
- IC-105 Alinco interface cable - SR8T, SR9T
- 0.1 to 125 Watt SSB/CW, 30W Digital.
- 2000 memories for instantaneous band changing.
- Controlled from Icom Tuner button on radio or Push button on Tuner.
- Compatible with any Icom radio that is AH-4 or AH-3 compatible. (6M tuning from Tuner button for radios that are only AH-3 compatible)
- Partial radio list: IC-706, 703, 718, 7000, 7100, 7200, 7300, 7410, 746, 756, 7600, 7610 (and all variants).
- Tuning time: 0.1 to 6 seconds full tune, 0.1 seconds memory tune.
- 1.8 to 54.0 MHz coverage. Built-in frequency sensor.
- Tunes 4 to 800-ohm loads (16 to 150 on 6M)
- For Dipoles, Verticals, Vs, Beams, or any Coax Fed Antenna.
- Includes Icom interface cable. Ready to use out of the box.
- Small Size Enclosure: 6.5″ L x 6.5″ W x 1.25″ H.
- Weight: 1.5 pounds.
- LDG Z-100A Desktop Tuner
- LDG IC-100 Interface Cable