Open Box FT-DX101MP HF/50MHz 200W SDR MAX with MARS Mod S/N: 1C210038
Open Box FT-DX101MP HF/50MHz 200W SDR MAX with MARS Mod S/N: 1C210038. Radio has been tested by our Tech Room and functions as designed and all add-on's verified.
NOTE: Box stickers have been removed, only true issue with the unit itself.
Yaesu FT-DX101MP HF/50MHz 200W SDR MAX
Don't wait for the factory to install all the filters you want to make your FT-DX101MP the flagship rig of your club!
Included already installed: XF-128CN, XF-129CN, and the XF-129SN filters.
YAESU is excited to introduce a new High-Class HF/50MHz 200W Transceiver – FT-DX101MP!
The new FTDX101MP is utilizing the latest SDR Technology and classified as our High-End HF line, the FTDX series, which amateurs have come to know represents quality.
A few of the remarkable features of the new FTDX101MP are;
- YAESU High-Class HF/ 50MHz 200W Transceiver
- SDR Technology and Waterfall Display
- Large Touch Panel precision color display
- Active Band Monitor enables rapid band changes with LED illumination of the operating band
- Independent control of the Main and Sub Bands allows effortless operation for the serious contester needing to move quickly between the amateur bands
- High-Q VC Tuning Front-End
- Main tuning dial for Main and Sub Band frequency control includes an Outer Dial for clarifier, VC tuning, fine tuning or custom settings.
- Superb and Astonishing Close-in Dynamic Range Performance even in today's crowded band situations
- 9MHz IF Roofing Filter Producing Excellent Shape Factor
- 400MHz HRDDS (High Resolution Direct Digital Synthesizer)
- Hybrid SDR: Direct Sampling & NBW (Narrow Bandwidth) SDR
- Completely Independent Dual Receivers
- High-Q VC TUning Front-End
- Yaesu Renowned Interference Reduction System
- Large Touch-Panel Precision Color Display
- 3DSS (Three Dimension Spectrum Stream) Waterfall Display
- Active Band Indicator with LED illumination of the operating band, enables rapid band changes
- MPVD (Multi-Purpose VFO Outer Dial) provides Sub VFO dial, Clarifier operation, VC-TUNE adjustment, VFO fine tuning or a CS (custom selection) function.
As you may recall, the name “101” comes from Yaesu's legendary-popular best seller FT-101 series. With all its strength, YAESU produced this new HF transceiver to carry on the tradition of high quality known from the original 101 series. The new FTDX101MP will be certain to satisfy the variety of many amateur radio enthusiasts’ demands.