Startech SuperSpeed USB 3.0 to Dual 2.5/3.5in SATA Hard Drive Docking Station
The SATDOCK22U3S USB 3.0 to SATA Dual Hard Drive Docking Station enables two SATA 2.5in or 3.5in hard drives (HDD) or solid state drives (SSD) to be connected simultaneously to a computer through USB, while controlling the power status (on/off) of each individual drive independently from the rest.
Using a single USB connection, this docking station can provide data transfer rates of up to 5 Gbps with SuperSpeed USB 3.0, while remaining backward compatible with USB 2.0 systems (data transfer rates up to 480 Mbps).
Extend the value of this hard drive docking station further with the addition of our SATA to IDE Hard Drive Adapter (SAT2IDEADP), allowing easy insertion of any 2.5 or 3.5in. IDE hard drive into a SATA hard drive dock.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- SuperSpeed USB 3.0 provides data transfer rates up to 5 Gbps while backward compatible with USB 2.0
- Dual bay, slot-loading design and unique drive ejection mechanism allows two hard drives to be quickly and easily accessed at the same time
- Backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support
- SuperSpeed USB 3.0 standard compliant, which supports data transfer rates up to 5 Gbps
- Independent power buttons for each hard drive
- Supports both 2.5" and 3.5" form factor hard drives (HDD) and solid state drives (SSD)
- Dual bay, top slot-loading design with drive doors
- Drive Power/Activity LED indicators
- Patented hard drive eject push-buttons for each drive
- Supports SATA revision 1.0/2.0/3.0 (SATA 1.5/3.0/6.0 Gbps) drives
- Data recovery specialists who need quick access to drives for imaging
- Backup data quickly to an external drive for archiving
- Transferring data from one hard drive to another
- Take advantage of new laptops and desktops that feature USB 3.0 connectivity
- Upgrade from a USB 2.0 drive dock to faster USB 3.0
- Technicians who test or benchmark multiple hard drives