The ARRL General Class License Manual 7th Edition
All You Need To Pass Your General Class Exam!
- Pass the 35-question General Class test.
- All the Exam Questions with Answer Key, for use July 1, 2011 to June 30, 2015.
- Software included featuring the ARRL Exam Review CD-ROM.
- Detailed explanations for all questions, including FCC rules.
Use this book to study for your General Class license exam. Every page presents information you will need to pass the exam and become an effective operator. You'll cover small sections at a time:
- Procedures and Practices
- Rules and Regulations
- Components and Circuits
- Radio Signals and Equipment
- Antennas and Transmission Lines
- Electrical and RF Safety
CD-ROM System Requirements: Microsoft Windows 2000/XP/Vista/Windows 7, a color display, 20 MB free hard drive space.
- Also available:
- ARRL's General Q & A. Includes the question pool with brief explanations.
- General Class Flash Card Set
- The ARRL General Class License Manual with one-year ARRL membership. Includes monthly delivery of QST magazine. ARRL Order No. 8119M -- $68.95 (includes FREE shipping). More information
Softcover: 304 pages
Publisher: The American Radio Relay League, Inc.; Seventh Edition/First Printing (March 2011)
Product Dimensions: 8 3/16 x 10 7/8 inches
Shipping Weight: 1.31 pounds