Bioenno Power 30A Solar Charge Controller SC-4830JUD
Bioenno Power 12V/24V/36V/48V 30A Solar Charge Controller SC-4830JUD
Bioenno Power 12V/24V/36V/48V, 30A Solar Charge Controller (Model SC-4830JUD) is a versatile controller for use in solar systems with an integrated LCD display, that is designed to charge LiFePO4 (Lithium Iron Phosphate) batteries (and AGM/SLA batteries)! This solar controller accepts either 12V/24V/36V/48V input from solar panels and can handle up to 30 Amps. Featuring our proprietary CC/CV (Constant Current/Constant Voltage) circuitry, the solar controller provides a regulated voltage output for charging 12V or 24V or 36V or 48V LiFePO4 (and AGM/SLA batteries). The solar controller also provides a regulated 12V or 24V or 36V or 48V output for electrical loads (depending on whether a 12V or 24V or 36V or 48V battery is used). Solar controllers are required for all solar systems in order to maintain a regulated output voltage to charge batteries and for maintaining a regulating output voltage for loads.
Please note that for any solar setup in which you are using a panel in conjunction with a battery and/or a load a solar charge controller is absolutely necessary. DO NOT plug a panel directly into your battery or your load!
This controller does not boost voltage from the solar panel, but instead will regulate a high panel voltage from 50V downwards.
- System Voltage: 12V or 24V or 36V or 48V (automatic detection)
- Allowable Range for Input Voltage (from solar panels): 17V to 100V (when using 12V or 24V or 36V or 48V or LiFePO4 Batteries / AGM and SLA batteries)
- Output Voltage to LiFePO4 Batteries (and AGM/SLA batteries): 12V or 24V or 36V or 48V
- Output Voltage to Loads: 12V or 24V or 36V or 48V (depending on battery configuration)
- Rated Charge Current (Current Delivered to Battery): Up to 30A
- Rated Load Current: Up to 30A
- Batteries Compatible w/ Controller: Lithium Iron Phosphate (LiFePO4),Li-ion Battery
- Operating Temperature Range of the Controller: -31 F to 131 F (-30 C to 50 C)
- No Load Loss: <13 mA
- USB Port: 2*5VDC/1A
- Charging Mode: CC/CV (constant current / constant voltage)
- Dimensions: 7.3 in. x 3.66 in. x 2.08 in.(186mm x 93 mm x 53 mm)
- Weight: 0.84 lbs. (0.38 kg)