Startech USB S-Video & Composite Audio Video Capture Cable w/ TWAIN Support
The SVID2USB23 USB 2.0 S-Video/Composite video capture cable lets you connect S-Video or Composite video output devices to a computer through an available USB 2.0 port, allowing you to capture the video and accompanying 2-channel RCA stereo audio.
The video capture cable supports TWAIN drivers for use with various third party software titles meaning the device is not limited to specific bundled software giving you the freedom to use the video capture software of your choosing.
A convenient and cost-effective solution for bridging a computer with an external S-Video or Composite video source (e.g DVD player, VCR, or PVR), the capture cable offers real time MPEG-1 and MPEG-2 recording and is compact enough to fit in the palm of your hand - an ideal solution for mobile applications, integrating seamlessly with laptop and desktop computers.
Backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- TWAIN support allows for choice of various video capture and editing software titles (Corel Ulead included)
- The supplied software supports NTSC, PAL and SECAM input formats as well as the selection of multiple output file types offering flexibility
- Small, lightweight USB powered device makes for a sleek and portable video capture solution
- Features TWAIN support for use with various software titles
- Up to 30 fps motion capture capability at maximum resolution of 720x480(NTSC) / 720x576(PAL)
- Choose from MPEG-1 and MPEG-2 video encoding
- Plug and Play device installation, requires no power adapter
- Supports NTSC, PAL, and SECAM
- Small and lightweight design offers convenient portability for on the go applications
- Snapshot function allows you to capture still images
- Convert VHS home movies to digital format
- Import recorded videos into your computer system for editing and make your own compilation
- Connect your VCR, camcorder, or any other analog video source to your desktop or notebook PC and capture your audio/video in MPEG 1/2/4 format