$3,539.95After Mail-In Rebate
$300.00 Mail-In Rebate (Exp. 09-30-2018)
Yaesu FT-DX5000MP-LTD 200W HF/50MHz Transceiver
The FT-DX5000MP-LTD HF/50 MHz 200 Watt Transceiver is a Premium Class Yaesu radio with 2 Independent Receivers plus many unique options and accessories designed to meet the Performance Requirements of even the most demanding serious Amateur Radio operator.
FT-DX5000MP-LTD Brief Description
- SM-5000 Station Monitor – Optional
- 300 Hz Roofing Filter – Included
- ±0.5ppm TXCO – Included
Rugged 200 Watt Output Power
The FT-DX5000MP-LTD robust and high-power Final Amplifier Stage incorporates two super reliable FET, VRF-150 (Drain-Source Voltage 170 V/Gate Source Voltage ±40 V, Total Device Dissipation 300 W) in a push-pull configuration, offers solid 200 W output (75 W Class A operation).
Internal Power Supply
The FT-DX5000MP-LTD has its own built-in power supply!
TWO Totally Independent Receivers
All FT-DX5000MP-LTD Transceivers include Two (2) Totally Independent Receivers to give you Performance and Flexibility previously only provided by much more expensive radios.
SUPERB 3rd-Order Dynamic Range & 3rd-Order Intercept Point (IP3)
- SSB (2.4kHz BW)
- 10 kHz SEP.:106 dB, IP3 +40 dBm
- CW (500Hz BW)
- 10 kHz SEP:112 dB, IP3 +40 dBm
- 2 kHz SEP. :105 dB, IP3 +36 dBm
- 1 kHz SEP. : 99 dB, IP3 +25 dBm
- *VFO-A/Main Receiver @ 14 MHz, IPO1
Super Sharp “Roofing” Filters
- Super sharp “Roofing” filters for VFO-A/Main Receiver.
- Filters are Selectable between *300 Hz, 600 Hz, 3 kHz (6-pole crystal filter), 6 kHz, 15 kHz (4-pole MCF)
- *300 Hz filter was optional for FTDX 5000 and FTDX 5000D. It is included in the FTDX 5000MP
High Performance Yaesu Custom-designed 32-bit Floating Point DSP
The legendary high performance Yaesu Custom-designed 32-bit Floating Point DSP based on the TI TMS320C6727B (@300 MHz), one EACH for VFO-A and VFO-B.
Variable CW Audio Peak Filter & High/Low-Cut Filtering
- Variable CW Audio Peak Filter, and High/Low-Cut filtering created through the very latest in DSP technology.
- - CW Width: 50/100/150/200/250/300/350/400/450/500 Hz
- - CW Pitch Frequency: 300~1050 Hz (10 Hz Steps)
True Analog Meter Precision
Enjoy the same Huge Size Metering System as the FT-DX9000 series with True Analog Precision and Instant Reaction Time.
New Function Displays for Ease of Operation
Three Electro Luminescence clear Displays included for easier operation and control of the Sub-Frequency, Graphical Wave and Menu function.
IF Output Available
IF Output (9 MHz) from VFO-A/Main Receiver
Practical Level Indication System for Most Important Settings
The FT-DX5000MP-LTD provides loads of practical Level Indication that clearly show settings of Mic-Gain / RF Power / CW-Pitch / Keyer Speed / Processor Level / VOX Delay Time / Break-In Delay Time. They can be controlled ON/OFF independently!
Introducing the optional SM-5000 Station Monitor Bandscope
If you need a good Bandscope to enhance your operations, you are going to love our all-new SM-5000 matching station monitor. Included with the Bandscope is a complete, enhanced stereo speaker system with superb audio quality - the speakers are point at you instead of up into the air above the radio!
Other Valuable Options
Yaesu External Fully-Automatic Micro-Tuning Units. Three modes available:
Hand Microphone (MH-31B8)
AC Power Cord
RCA Plug 
4 pin DIN plug
5 pin DIN plug
1/4 stereo, 3.5mm stereo, 3.5 mono plugs
300 Hz Roofing filter
.05% ppm TCXO