Comet Antennas CAA-500 Mark II SWR/Impedance Analyzer
Comet Antennas Mark II SWR/Impedance Analyzer CAA-500
The Comet Antennas CAA-500 Mark II SWR/Impedance Analyzer isthe ultimate solution for analyzing and optimizing your antenna performance. This advanced analyzer is designed to provide accurate and reliable SWR and impedance measurements, allowing you to fine-tune your antenna for maximum efficiency.
One of the standout features of the CAA-500 Mark II is its full-color TFT LCD display screen, which provides both graphic and numerical SWR information, along with total impedance with R and X values. The AUTO SWEEP MODE allows you to automatically graph the SWR on the display screen with just a press of a button, and in about 30 seconds, the SWR graph is completed and displayed.
In MANUAL SWEEP MODE, you can manually set the band-width and sweep the chosen frequency range to fine-tune your antenna's performance. The analyzer allows you to choose any one of the pre-set amateur band frequency ranges, making it an ideal tool for both amateur and professional radio operators.
What's more, the CAA-500 Mark II also offers MULTIPLE MANUAL SWEEPS, allowing you to overlay 5 manual sweep results in different colors. This feature is perfect for making adjustments to the antenna length, position, height above ground, gamma match adjustment, and more. With instant graphing and color-coding, you can see exactly what happened after each adjustment.
In summary, the Comet Antennas CAA-500 Mark II SWR Impedance Analyzer is a must-have tool for any serious radio operator. With its advanced features, accuracy, and reliability, it provides the perfect solution for optimizing your antenna performance. Order yours today here at GigaParts and take your radio experience to the next level!
Automatically graphs the SWR on the LCD display. Choose any one of the pre-set amateur band frequency ranges and press the sweep button…in about 30 seconds the SWR graph is completed and displayed.
MANUAL SWEEP MODE
Choose the band and manually set the band-width and manually sweep the chosen frequency range.
MULTIPLE MANUAL SWEEPS
Should you want to make an adjustment to the antenna length, to the position, height above ground, a gamma match adjustment, etc…you can overlay 5 manual sweep results in different colors! Instantly graph and see exactly what happened after each adjustment!
- RF output level: 0dBm 1 mW
- Measured SWR Range: Analog meter 1.0 – 6.0:1 , LCD display 1.0 – 9.9:1
- Impedance measurements: 12.5-300 ohms
- Reactance range: 0 – 500 Ohms (absolute value) 1.8 -190MHz
- Battery indicator and selectable Auto-Power-Off timer
- Operates up to 9 hours continuous using six AA Alkaline or NiMH cells (not included) or use an external 8-16VDC 200ma power source (DC cable included)
- Internal trickle charger option when using NiMH batteries
- Size: 3.5 x 7.75 x 2.65 inches (overall)
- Weight: 2lbs 2oz with alkaline batteries installed
- SO-239 for 1.8-300MHz range
- N-female for 300-500MHz range